get a load of these AWESOME displays!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwahlne

Reaction score
I'm so excited! I just picked them up today and I LOVE THEM! They are made out of walnut wood! Getting ready for my first Expo...! Sorry the pics are terrible.

DSCN0265.jpg

DSCN0266.jpg

Tabitha said:
He should market them!

I agree, those are fantastic !!

It's times like this I wish my hubby were more handy with the woodworking tools instead of such a fantastic cook. If he was a carpenter instead of a chef I'd have tons of molds, displays, and I'd weigh 80 pounds less :roll:

Kristen those are gorgeous and like others have said they so suit your corporate name and image! Please show us pictures of them once they're set up at your show.....I'll bet they'll look amazing!

They ARE perfect, aren't they?

And I will definitely be taking pictures of my first Expo for all to see! :) It's not until May 2, though.

Walnut is one of my favourite woods for carving with when I`m going to leave it natural without paint or stain the other one I love it Butternut!

I'm gonna be there! Lucky me! I get to see them in person!

It's really looking great Kristin, I love the detail. How tall is the shelf?

OMG those are drop dead gorgeous, you are one lucky gal. My hubby can make a mold, but I think something like those might put him over the edge.

Kitn

Really they are classy and still in touch with the roots of this business - handcrafted - your display says handcrafted everything - not just the soap so it must all be fabulous!

I really am having a bit of display envy here....... :roll:

Back