Old soapers never die...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selaine

Reaction score
They just lye around till later....(groan now)..

Hi! I'm Susan and I used to soap a lot when my son was just a toddler. I sold my products in Rhode Island and Georgia. As he got older and times got harder, full time jobs and mothering slowed me down. Moving to Key West stopped it altogether. Shipping here is ridiculous!!

My son graduated highschool this year and the dh and I bought a house with some land in Georgia and I'm gonna get some goats and raise more puppies and go full time on that. Including Soap again!

Yeah, i might not really get the goats, but I will be soaping!

After reading quite a bit, I see the science of soap and techniques and many other things have come a loooong way. I'll be reading and learning as much as I can and I hope to meet new people and maybe even remember some of the people I knew before.

I liked the joke! It appeals to my "base" sense of humor! :D

Welcome to the forum! While some things may have come a long way, I'm always stoked when we get new perspectives on soaping! I've learned a lot from people bringing their experience to the group

It's been over 10 years since I've made even a personal batch of soap, so don't expect any bits of wisdom here lol. Also, I have assembled a list of techniques/ingredients/supplies etc. that while reading, I thought "?" I should post these later...

Thank you for the welcome. :)

Hey Susan! Welcome! Do show us your work, be it simple or complicated designs, we here like soap ...operas! :p

Welcome, Susan. I learned a lot in this forum because in Philippines I never heard people making soap. I feel awesome the first time I made a soap.

Back