Well- screwed that up!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuddinAndPeanuts

Reaction score
My lavender Soap doesn't look quite right...
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1497551636.237506.jpg

What colorant did you use? There is a possibility it could change back to purple. I think its really pretty, a perfect shade of pink. So what if the color and scent don't match?

What colorant did you use? There is a possibility it could change back to purple. I think its really pretty, a perfect shade of pink. So what if the color and scent don't match?

Indeed I have a green mica that when I pout in the battle turns brown, it freaked me out, but the next day when it turn back to green.

Is this for personal use OP? You can always put a lavender cigar label on it. Beautiful contrast of colors.

I WAS going to be for sale. Now, its for personal use! :).

It's not an all bad thing, actually. We give 'uglies' away as freebies to friends and people who work with my husband. His life runs more smoothly at work when he periodically bribes the admin staff with bath and body stuff.

Looks yum!!! It's not screwed up at all! We are our own worst critics. Now I want some strawberry frosting...:p

I came here, thinking I would witness a piece of disaster soap, with lyewater oozing out of the loaf, layers of oil that floats on top, volcanoed soap with popping brains all over the place, and HUGE orange smelly spots of DOS everywhere.

What do I see?

A huge block of mouthwatering, delishious piece soap that looks good enough to eat right out of the can!

Not what you were amining for? Understandable. But wow, still looks superpretty awesomeness to me!!

All we need to see now, is the cut.

Did I mention we like to see the cut? : D

I think it's beautiful. Even though I know it's not what you intended; I love the color! Pinks never come out that bright and vibrant in my soaps. :(

OH NO THIS IS RECOVERABLE. I WOULD CARVE IT DOWN AND ADD SOME MORE SOAP BATTER ON TOP.
USE WHAT I CARVED AND SHAVE THAT AS CONFETTI .. CUT INTO A TRIANGLE AND MAKE A LAFFY TAFFY TYPE. BY ADDING SO MORE CP TO IT AND MAKE TO LOAFS.. THIS IS SO PRETTY.

THEN ITS OFF TO SALE... :bathtub:

My lavender Soap doesn't look quite right... View attachment 24940

THIS WORLD we live in is obsessed with perfection.
there is something about rustic soap that everyone loves.

THEY ARE NOT PERFECT :)

USA HAS THE PERFECT OF FORGET IT.
EUROPE SHOPS HAVE ALL SORTS OF SOAP.. SOMETIME SOAP HAS A FLAW. JUST LIKE US.. IT MAKES IT ALL SO INTERESTING :)

It looks great, I would give an arm for that perfect pink in my soaps!

If you are talking about the color, then just shave the top off (while still in the mold), then make a very small batch of lavender colored soap. Spray the top of the current loaf with alcohol, then pipe or swirl the new soap on top of the old.

I don't see anything wrong with it, either, but you are the one trying to sell it.

Latest posts

Back