Dairy free milk making

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biarine

Reaction score
I just finished making some almond and Brazil nut milk. I've been making non dairy since last year when my stomach always upset when I drinking my coffee with dairy milk. I love making my own nut milks by using my omega juice.

Here's my Brazil nut milk ImageUploadedBySoap Making1489518579.204936.jpg

YUM! Well done, Biarine! I recently read that brazil nuts lower blood pressure by something like 50%. I wonder if the milk would do that as well. Hmmm. I'm lactose intolerant so I drink almond milk from the store. Luv it! Too lazy to make it! LOL Hubby even likes it in cereal. And he is picky!

12 carbs not so much in 100 grams, they are the lowest in glycemic index, They do not lower blood glucose, sorry , ..........I am dealing with it :(

I'm not dairy-intolerant, but I love homemade nut milks! Do you make different kinds?

One of our favorites to make is a somewhat horchata-ish tasting milk that includes almonds, hazelnuts (filberts), cashews, pecans, unsweetened coconut, raw oat groats, raw honey, vanilla, and a few Mexican cinnamon sticks (canela). Sometimes I toss some pistachios in there, too. I call it my "nutty nut milk". lol

IrishLass :)

YUM! Well done, Biarine! I recently read that brazil nuts lower blood pressure by something like 50%. I wonder if the milk would do that as well. Hmmm. I'm lactose intolerant so I drink almond milk from the store. Luv it! Too lazy to make it! LOL Hubby even likes it in cereal. And he is picky!

I am not sure too but I love it very creamer than almond. Why don't try to make and you will be hook to it

I'm not dairy-intolerant, but I love homemade nut milks! Do you make different kinds?

One of our favorites to make is a somewhat horchata-ish tasting milk that includes almonds, hazelnuts (filberts), cashews, pecans, unsweetened coconut, raw oat groats, raw honey, vanilla, and a few Mexican cinnamon sticks (canela). Sometimes I toss some pistachios in there, too. I call it my "nutty nut milk". lol

IrishLass :)

Yes I did IrishLass, almond, cashew, walnut ( not my favourite), Brazil nut, peanut, pumpkin seed( not my favourite too), macadamia, coconut. I will try next week the pecan and hazelnut.

12 carbs not so much in 100 grams, they are the lowest in glycemic index, They do not lower blood glucose, sorry , ..........I am dealing with it :(

They're nice very creamy because I used 20% meanwhile in the shop just 2%. I make unsweetened and sweetened too ( I used pitted dates for sweetness and vanilla pod )

Latest posts

Back