Fragrance Suggestions For Face Creams

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.......I'm so glad that I have found SMF. I know I'm not a soaper like the majority of members however if I can be any assistance with creams/ Lotions questions I'll gladly share my thoughts and offer any advice

What recipes do you like and why? I find that many people here use ingredients which are outright banned or at least hard to get hold of over here in Europe, so would be interesting to see what you've gone with

Hi Craig,

When I first started out making my own creams and lotions I found Plush Folly very helpful

www.plushfolly.co.uk

For my face cream base I prefer using rice bran, grapeseed and avocado oils. This is my holy trinity. I also add active ingredients depending on who I'm formulating for.

My mum has ageing skin so I add Q10 coenzyme along with vitamin A, matrixyl 3000 and DMAE. Now she will use nothing else. These are very expensive and sometimes difficult to source in bulk.

One thing that I absolutely detest is the amount of money the large cosmetic companies charge for anti ageing creams. Especially when they use a minute amount of active ingredients. This the reasons why I want to offer my products to the general public

Back