YT Technique Videos

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelMomma

Reaction score
I sometimes run across videos on YouTube that demonstrate techniques that I have seen people asking questions about how to do it. Or it may be one that I have wanted to see demonstrated. I thought this might be a good place to post them so that I don't forget where they are! Lol!

I will start with this one I happened to see this evening. There is no audio. There is only instructions printed on the screen......but I think they are in Chinese or something. Haha! Anyway its a great video that demonstrates CLEARLY how to do this Mantra type swirl that the bars are not sliced off top to bottom, but the entire loaf is sliced in half lengthwise, and cut into bar widths. I don't have trouble visualizing this when I read a description. But I know some people just cannot visualize it without seeing it demonstrated. So when you come across a video that demonstrates it simply, cleanly and without tons of chatter, crazy loud music and a life story its great and worth sharing. It seems in the video that the batter is divided evenly in half by weight.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSD1WjIu-dY[/ame]

I hope this helps someone out that has been wanting to do this type of swirl successfully.

Latest posts

Back