Just to get started

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mhrbsoap

Reaction score
Hi everyone... I am a complete and utter noob and have never attenpted to make soap before. From the research I have done I am thinking M&P is probebly the best place to start... What I am confused about is where to get the initial stock of natural soap to add my oils etc too as I would like my end product to be 100% natural and vegan.

Hi everyone... I am a complete and utter noob and have never attenpted to make soap before. From the research I have done I am thinking M&P is probebly the best place to start... What I am confused about is where to get the initial stock of natural soap to add my oils etc too as I would like my end product to be 100% natural and vegan.

Hello and welcome! We would need to know where you are located to direct you to suppliers. Also, MP is not considered Natural nor is CP/HP soap in it's true description. Though CP/HP is closer than MP. They are made with lye and lye isn't natural. If you read through the different sections of the forum you will obtain lots of excellent information.

Back