Has anyone tried these CS scents?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delicato7

Reaction score
Orange Blossom
Garden Mint
Vanilla Hazelnut
Antique Sandalwood
Vetiver
Black Sea
White Birch
Gardenia

I've used Garden Mint and Black Sea. Both as mixes, with other scents, but I like them, and you can smell them in the mix, and they seem to stick. (Have only made them in October, so not sure how they do long term)

I love their scents. From your list I have Orange Blossom and Vetiver.

What would you like to know about them?

Hi and thanks. Do these A, D, and work out okay with cows cream or goats milk doing cold process method? The 4 mentioned here seem very popular.

Well, I have not used them with milk, and yet not open Vetiver, kind of saving it for spring. But orange blossom is a dream to work with: no discoloration, no acceleration, no ricing. I don't see why it would not behave with the mild.

None of the CS Fos I have used have presented any problems so far, but I do read reviews, and a couple of floral people said accelerated I avoided. Al the ones I have used have behaved well.

Yes, Candle Science. And I've just soaped one of their scents that morphed from adding a bit of whipping cream. It happens sometimes.

Back