I just want a mesh soap net !

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summerflyy

Reaction score
So I just moved to the UK to further my studies and I love to use the mesh soap nets because it really helps to lather up my soaps really awesomely, giving a very bubbly lather.

But then it gave way a fortnight ago and the soap bar I'm using doesn't give very large bubbles. (Not that it matters but I just like lots of bubbles).

I tried to order on MUJI and I waited for 10 days before they emailed me to tell me they cancelled my order because it's out of stock. (Which it isn't because when I checked again, it's still in stock)

I am using a muslin cloth right now to tide me over but I would love to get a mesh soap net. (Or mesh soap saver as they are sometimes referred to as)

I've checked online but mostly are from the US and I don't think I am able to spend so much on shipping (Just a poor student with an expensive hobby). It would be awesome if anyone could kindly refer me to a website based in UK to get them ! Thanks !

Thanks IrishLass, I've checked them out before posting but it doesn't seem like they carry the mesh soap net. I might look on them again to make sure that I've not missed any out ! Thanks !

@new12soap nope ! I am not looking for a bath pouf. Should look like ImageUploadedBySoap Making1414456931.064144.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1414456947.155061.jpg

I would prefer the first though

@new12soap yeap ! Thanks ! I do agree that they look easy to make but I don't have a heat sealer or a sewing machine. I do wonder if superglue works though, although I don't know if that would work or if it's a good idea at all

They are not to hard to make. Here is one link on making a mesh soap saver bag
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=C7D34752103BE86B5A10C7D34752103BE86B5A10

Thank you ! I'll take a look at them ! If all else fails, I'll just make one !

@newbie

I hope ! I think my friend's sending me a parcel. Hopefully she decides to send me some soap net or something with some netting so I could recycle that !

Back