TKB Big Pour- Anyone going?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockinRodeoChick

Reaction score
TKB Trading is having a Big Pour Event on November 6th and I get to go this time! I'm excited. Looks like it's going to be fun! :) Anyways, I was just curious if anyone else is going and if I could tempt them into getting lunch after it's over? Hehe

Wrong side of the country, but I wish I could go. I'll have to live vicariously through you! :)

I'd love to have lunch - but I have a show that day - it's a 2 dayer that starts on Friday so I'm sending my backups to work the first hour or so and will be at TKB at 8 when it opens.

Pixy, it is. Hehe. I'm gonna be coming up Friday night and staying somewhere around casa de fruita(Since I've never been there and everyone says I have to stop. Lol), I think, then coming the rest of the way in the morning.

I haven't been on a trip anywhere in a while, so this sounded like fun. Have to be back saturday night at 12:30 to go to work though. :/ So, it's going to be interesting. Lol

BodyByM, maybe next time. Good luck at your show! :)

I'll try to remember to take photos... of everyone else. No one wants to see me that early in the morning. Lol

RockinRodeoChick said:
Pixy, it is. Hehe. I'm gonna be coming up Friday night and staying somewhere around casa de fruita(Since I've never been there and everyone says I have to stop. Lol), I think, then coming the rest of the way in the morning.

I haven't been on a trip anywhere in a while, so this sounded like fun. Have to be back saturday night at 12:30 to go to work though. :/ So, it's going to be interesting. Lol

BodyByM, maybe next time. Good luck at your show! :)

I'll try to remember to take photos... of everyone else. No one wants to see me that early in the morning. Lol

OMG yes you have got to stop there it's one of my Fav places in California, I know thats odd but it's good memories i guess, I don't know if he is still there but the cup flipper in the restaurant is Awesome even if you don't drink coffee.

Ooh, that's relatively close for me... as in less than 5 hours drive. Still too far. If I was actually selling my soaps, I could use the travel expense as a writeoff, but I'm not to that point.

Let us know how it is!

RockinRodeoChick said:
TKB Trading is having a Big Pour Event on November 6th and I get to go this time! I'm excited. Looks like it's going to be fun! :) Anyways, I was just curious if anyone else is going and if I could tempt them into getting lunch after it's over? Hehe

I'm drooling....if it were close to me I'd definitely be there.

Well, if any of you lovelies that are going want to meet up, I can message you my cell number. You can text me or whatever. I'd say I'll probably just run into you there, but I'm kinda anti-social with people I don't know. Lol

RockinRodeoChick said:

Where is it? Everyone seems to already know so I'm sorry if I missed something. I am in San leandro.

It was the coolest thing ever!

I got there just after 8am and by 9 they were already out of mango butter and Jojoba oil I can't wait till they do it again it was fun and the staff is so nice.

They were out of 10 lb cocoa butter unrefined at 8 as well - just don't think they had it. But it was cool and I loved it!

So I probably saw you lovelies and didn't even know it. We got there right at 8 too. Hehe.

It was a lot of fun and I have a whole pile of goodies. Have a to take a photo and post it later. :)

I have short dark blond hair, had on a black jacket and am pregnant - if that helps? I also had to get in and out to get to a show I had yesterday.

BodybyM, I remember seeing you. Hehe. I'm the super tall chick with dark brown hair. I dunno how else to describe myself. Lol

I was wondering which show you were at. I stopped at all the fairs and markets I saw and made the people I was with look for your booth. Thought I might run into you. XD No such luck. Lol

Latest posts

Back