I need a blackberry FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, I found one that I really like, Blackberry and Bay, from Just Scent. But, to me, it seems like it would be better for men, maybe because of the bay scent in the blend. It is so difficult to find a good blackberry scent, so I'm curious what others have to offer. Good luck!

I use Blackberry Mint Spritzer from WSP. Despite the name, I can't detect any mint in the fragrance, just blackberry and a hint of "spritz" - I don't know how to explain the extra, it's not an alcohol smell, but when I smell it I can "feel" the bubbles. Or maybe I'm just crazy.... :D

I've liked both blackberry and sage fo's from Rustic Escentuals. Light on the sage, but more tart than most, which I like. Pretty strong. Slightly better than BB blackberry sage.

Thank You all.
Anyone tried the other WSP blackberry FOs "Fresh Picked Blackberry" or "Blackberry Bramble Tea" ?

Thank You all.
Anyone tried the other WSP blackberry FOs "Fresh Picked Blackberry" or "Blackberry Bramble Tea" ?

I haven't used either, but if the "Fresh Picked Blackberry" is as good as their "fresh picked pear" I would completely go for it! I have used the pear 3x now and I have had kids lick the bar because they want to taste the pear, lol.

Back