Victoria's Secret recommended dupes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTAnton

Reaction score
I know a pretty savvy 18 year old women who LOVES just about anything from what Victoria's Secret puts in a bottle. I'd like to scent some Valentine's Day soaps targeted for her age bracket.The feminine scents I have ,well, they're more in line with 40 something women. I'm looking for something that millennials would find more to their liking. Save on Scents has quite a few but I thought I'd ask here before I added to the stash...
Many thanks!

WSP’s Pear Glacé is supposed to be a Victoria’s Secret dupe, they might have more.

It’s been years since I’ve been in a Victoria’s Secret and can’t vouch for its accuracy but the scent profile smells similar to what I remember Love Spell was nearly a decade ago.

Thanks all for responding...I ordered 3 different selections from Essentials and I got to say this...ordered this morning and got an e mail saying it was shipped 5 hours later.I'm impressed.

Thanks all for responding...I ordered 3 different selections from Essentials and I got to say this...ordered this morning and got an e mail saying it was shipped 5 hours later.I'm impressed.

They are a great company with great customer service, and fast shipping, reasonable prices. I wished I needed more stuff from them than I do, just to give them more of my business...

I use Endless Love, Love Spell, and Amber Romance from WSP. I can't keep Amber Romance in stock - especially if I make bubble scoops - mostly selling to teenagers and 20 somethings for that one. 30+ seem to like the other two. For guys Very Sexy does well across the 20-45 guys.

I soaped with Essentials Pear Glace and it's winner for me! Nice clean pear scent....I also used Loving Spell in some soaps but just a little too perfume for me...but as a friend of mine and me always say, "It's not all about me"...I'll let the public decide...

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy the ones from Aztec someone recommended their VS Amber, so I ordered $50 worth of their top fragrances. About half of them were complete intolerable, including all the VS ones. ESPECIALLY the VS ones, actually. They all reeked of alcohol and had fingerprints all over the bottles, with some of the contents missing, like someone had spilled them and tried to cover it up and send it anyways. Just a complete yuck overall.

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy the ones from Aztec someone recommended their VS Amber, so I ordered $50 worth of their top fragrances. About half of them were complete intolerable, including all the VS ones. ESPECIALLY the VS ones, actually. They all reeked of alcohol and had fingerprints all over the bottles, with some of the contents missing, like someone had spilled them and tried to cover it up and send it anyways. Just a complete yuck overall.
I wonder if you got a bad batch or a bad packer of your package. I went through my stash of sample sized fragrances and just soaped their Bombshell. Very nice fragrance...YOUR NOSE MAY VARY.

Latest posts

Back