Name This pour

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it must be the same thing by a different name. It produces the same look anyway. For a line swirl you do a thin trace, make your different colors, then alternate colors in a lengthwise line down the center of your mold, one on top of the other till the mold is full. My mold is so long that I find it difficult to stay on the line and pour an even amount of soap especially as it thickens. Still turns out pretty, soap can't be wrong, correct?

That sounds like the same pour I've done, never really had a name for it, just poured it and liked it :) and yes, if it turns out pretty it's not wrong!

Here is my attempt! I used Snow Witch, lovely FO, it makes me happy just to soap with it, I love love love this FO! I did equal parts: uncolored, winter white mica, velvet pearl mica and neutral gray with winter white to lighten it. All from Nurture. I also added Super Sparkle Mineral Glitter (Nurture) to the batter. I did a tiger swirl (alternately poured down the center, thin lines)

IMG_20170901_081105970_BURST000_COVER.jpg

IMG_20170901_081049238.jpg

Here is my attempt! I used Snow Witch, lovely FO, it makes me happy just to soap with it, I love love love this FO! I did equal parts: uncolored, winter white mica, velvet pearl mica and neutral gray with winter white to lighten it. All from Nurture. I also added Super Sparkle Mineral Glitter (Nurture) to the batter. I did a tiger swirl (alternately poured down the center, thin lines)

Gosh thats stunning. I may have to try something similar for a Christmas soap!

I'm giving you a standing O right here at my kitchen table. That is um, almost bringing tears to my eyes. I know. I'm a dork.

I am going to try to shamelessly copy you for holiday gifts! :clap::clap::clap:

Awww, shucks everyone! Thank you for the compliments :) I am thrilled with how it turned out. I don't want to put it away, I just want to keep looking at it. All I ask is if anyone does do this pour, PLEASE post pictures!!! :)

Back