Hi from Texas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cylistarr

Reaction score
I've already posted a few times in a thread I made asking a question, but then I noticed the introduction forum.. :)

Not too much to say about me..haha! I learned about soapmaking from a lovely semi-retired gentleman who had picked up the hobby back in November of last year. He happened to give an hour long soapmaking class at the garden nursery I purchase from and before he was even finished making the soap I was thoroughly hooked.

I asked the poor man so many questions after the class was over, took pictures etc. he gave me one of his main recipes, and even ended up giving me one of his custom made wooden soap molds that he had brought to display for the class. I was over the moon. :-D

I bought "The Everything Soapmaking Book" by Alicia Grosso and watched oodles and oodles of soapmaking videos on Youtube until I started dreaming about it haha!

Now that I've made my own and I know I can do it again, I can't wait to make more when finances allow! (Or I figure out how to do it the way I want without the ingredients I ran out of...!)

This forum seems to be a great resource with lots of knowledgeable people, I'm happy I was able to join!

Happy to have you! Want part of Teas? My parents live in the Big Bend area.

Latest posts

Back