The soap kitchen

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biarine

Reaction score
I am not satisfied with the company base in U.K. Called the soap kitchen. Their products are ok but the delivery is poor. I order my soaping ingredients from them every time because they only company I can find with complete soaping ingredients. Every time I order my oils they always late to send the package, I need to send them email and asking where my order before they will sent it, they always said that delayed due to a lot of orders but they never informed me. I really hates that I keep sending email before they let me know what's going on. Anyone here in U.K. Can recommend where to buy my soaping ingredients? Thank you very much.

Here are some suppliers listed in http://www.soap-making-essentials.com/soap-making-suppliers.html

Akamuti Limited - Maes Y Bryn, Llansawel, Llandeilo, SA19 7PG, UK

Aromantic Ltd - 17, Tytler St, Forres, Moray, IV36 1EL, Scotland, UK

Butterbur & Sage - Aroma House, 7 Tessa Road, Reading, RG1 8HH, UK

Fresholi - 494 Groby Rd, Leicester, England, LE3 9QD

G. Baldwin and Co. - 171/173 Walworth Rd, London SE17 1RW, UK

Gracefruit - 146 Glasgow Rd, Longcroft, Stirlingshire, UK, FK4 1QL

Just a Soap - SE Lodge, Rede Rd, Whepstead, IP29 4ST, UK

New Directions - Unit 12A Central Trading Estate, Marine Parade, Northam Southampton, SO14 5JP, UK

Sheabutter Cottage - Unit 10, Albury Close, Reading, RG30 1BD, UK

Soap Basics - Glenmore Business Park, Unit 2, Vincients Rd, Bumpers Farm Industrial Estate, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN14 6NQ, UK

The Soapmakers Store - Unit 3 Quatro Park, Blakelands Industrial Estate, Milton Keynes, MK14 5FJ, England

Back