Rustic Escentuals Annual Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to my notes lemon verbena had almost no acceleration compared to the control. Their lemon verbena, to me, has a softer smell than the BB one. The BB one is very strong, harsh and zingy in soap. The one from RE felt softer and well rounded. Also, the re one has a much higher usage rate than the BB one.

Isn't that funny - those who smelled my BB Lemon verbena couldn't even pick out the lemon!

Well, I ordered stuff. Commoncenz, my wallet is mad at you LOL

Note to self, do not sniff more than 10 in a row when they get here...do not do it....NO.:mrgreen:

I narrowed it down to 40...with some help from you all...that being said, I'm wondering if they have sales on larger sizes, once they've hooked you....

Nngh. Are these scents really worth $18 shipping?

ETA: Bummed a Mastercard from that paternal parental unit and just gave him the cash, since my Mastercard is my debit card and that ain't happening online. I hope these smells are worth it!

Last edited:
They're hereererere! And now I have to sort them...

Errr is Lemon Pound Cake supposed to be black??!?! I've seen brown oils but wow this one is dark! Smells ok though....

Back