~*~ SMF January 2018 Challenge- Hidden Heart Swirl! ~*~
~ Last Look At November 2017 Challenge Photos~

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.
Soap Making Forum > The Soap Making & Craft Forum > Aromatherapy, Herbs and Essential Oils > Fragrance advice

Old 12-22-2017, 02:38 AM   #11
jcandleattic

Liked 707 Times on 430 Posts
Likes Given: 172

Yes, what penelopejane said. A fragrance oil that smells like the cologne.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:02 AM   #12
isha

Liked 51 Times on 28 Posts

I'm a completly new to this fragrance section.. I've not even seen what a bottle of Fo looks like
I've only worked with eo around 20 batches so far.
I'm not able to find suppliers for them.. I recently heard about a chemical n perfume distributor. Who can also supply tons of FO. IM planning to visit them next week. Hope they have what I need and genuine once...

Old 12-22-2017, 07:17 AM   #13
scard

Liked 26 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 92

https://www.naturesgardencandles.com...-fragrance-oil Don't know about shipping but thought it may ba of interest.

Old 12-22-2017, 07:45 AM   #14
isha

Good to know.. The shipping is almost double the product cost $15. For a $8 bottle

Quote:
Originally Posted by scard View Post
https://www.naturesgardencandles.com...-fragrance-oil Don't know about shipping but thought it may ba of interest.
Hey.. I found some local supplier. But in his website it's stated as soap perfume.. And they have a list of soap perfumes of few leading products in the market...
Show I go with it.. I've not heard about soap perfume . So bit skeptical.. Check out http://candlemould.com
Your suggestions is highly valuable

Old 12-24-2017, 07:22 PM   #15
jewels621
Lifetime Supporting Member
SOAP_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 672 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 713

I think I would be skeptical of a supplier selling "soap perfume" unless they could provide me with some sort of official certification that it is skin-safe, and at what rate. Or if it is stable when used in a lye product. It might be worth a call to them to find out....but I wouldn't take their word for it. You'd need written certification or the liability is on you if someone gets injured. The photos of these "soap perfumes" and the colorant son their website all have a niralbi.com watermark on them. When you go to their website they offer home-based business courses. The soap course only mentions melt and pour. I wouldn't be so sure that the perfumes and colors on the site were meant for CP/HP.

Old 12-24-2017, 07:37 PM   #16
isha

I felt the same..