Dog nose balm

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, my pups would love a lard or tallow balm for their noses. I'm afraid too much. I'd probably need to stick with shea and the other butters for them too!

OMG, baby buster was heart melting. You must have fallen in love the second you set eyes on him.

D, I know you mean about the lard. There would be so much nose licking that everything else around the area would be chapped as well :)

What a sweet cuddle buddy you have! He is just precious. Glad to hear his nose is crust-free. More nose boops for everyone!

I need to look into some kind of self spoilage like this for Solomon. Like he needs any more spoiling.... (yes, he does. Heehee.) But he doesn't like anyone but he Moms so I can't take him to spa. He eats them.

Sonya does he have trouble with his eyes at all? My rotti had to have Entropion surgery cause his eyelids were rolling into his eyes and causing ulcers. His face kinda looked like your pups before his surgery. Cost me a bucket load to get them fixed but it was soooo worth it. He is a completely different dog.

And I can sympathize with you there Twysted I cant take Axle anywhere that invokes other people or dogs. He get right into protection mode and tries to eat anything that moves. I even have to go in the back door to the vet. He is getting beter with the vet though. He hardly impersonates a lion any more and on the last visit he actually let the vet get the stethoscope and listen to his chest. First time thats happened in 5 years.

But they are out babies and life just wouldn't be the same with out them. Here a pic of Axle

h1cICtnb.jpg

Yeah he's had issues with his eyes, he's had that surgery twice now once at 9 months then again at 2 years. He's ok now, we check them regularly. Your dog is gorgeous!!

Latest posts

Back