Looking for larger shrink wrap bags

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTAnton

Reaction score
I've got a bevy of baskets that I'm looking to make Christmas baskets with. My friend the coffee roaster had baskets last Christmas with the regular plastic wrap that looked like cr*p to me. I promised I'd do some foot work for him before Labor Day. I'm thinking the shrink wrap bags might give a more professional look to the baskets but I'm open to suggestion. And we won't be mixing soap with the coffee...I don't think there's much of a market for acorns and oak fragranced Ethiopian Yirgacheffe.
Many thanks gang!

Nashville wraps is a great place... wonderful people over there.

National Shrinkwrap has a variety of domed bags for shrink basketing as well. If he's not opposed to investing a little bit of money though, he could buy his own shrinkwrap system. We bought ours for soap, but ended up using it for gift baskets too, with great results.

If you're not absolutely set on shrink wrap, florists use big rolls of clear cellophane for gift and fruit baskets that they send out. Those usually only get the very lightest touches from a heat gun to take up the slack, but keep in mind that this stuff is not shrink wrap. A local flower shop should be able to either tell you where they get it, or may be willing to sell you a roll.

Latest posts

Back