Naughty badly behaved fo

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regansoap

Reaction score
Made some lovely soap with fresh advacado and cucumber separated into two jugs put td in one all ok so far put in the FO and instantly it was like two soap lolly pops with the sb being one stick and the bowl scraper another ha ha thanks to all the reading I've done on here I instantly dumped it into the crockpot beat it into submission with anything I could lay my covered in soap hands on and it turned out ok - not two colours as I'd wished but a pale green so all is well. I think

Here are some photos I don't know if you can see but there are streaks of jelled soap and to add insult to injury the offending fo's smell has disappeared any ideas ???? Rebatch????

No idea why these are upside down

1442734270556.jpg

1442734293489.jpg

I would rebatch just because those darker areas could be where the FO didn't get mixed in properly. Not surprising the scent is gone, the high temp of cooking will usually cook most of the FO away.
If you get soap on a stick ever again, wrap the bowls in a towel and wait for it to go into gel. Then you can mix it up and get it into your mold. Much easier then using a crock.

Latest posts

Back