Hey Mica, He Likes It!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, actually he doesn't really KNOW if he likes it. I ordered these two closeout micas from WSP, "Satin Bronze" and "Canyon Sunset" (gimme a break with these names!). Barely a week later they are now removed from the website, so I can't read to see if they bleed. Any suggestions on these or mica in general?

Does bleed mean that they stain labels or they make colored lather or both?

Technically bleed means that one color bleeds into another in the soap. But I've noticed a lot of people on the forum are mixing the word "bleed" up with "oversaturation" (making colored lather).

For DWinMadison, sorry I don't know about those colors. Have you asked on Debbie's forum?

Technically bleed means that one color bleeds into another in the soap. But I've noticed a lot of people on the forum are mixing the word "bleed" up with "oversaturation" (making colored lather).

For DWinMadison, sorry I don't know about those colors. Have you asked on Debbie's forum?

I meant bleed as in from one color to another. I'll check the other forum...I actually forget there are forums dedicated to other topics. Sorry.

Last edited:
I meant bleed as in from one color to another. I'll check the other forum...I actually forget there a reforms dedicated to other topics. Sorry.

LOL You don't have to apologize. I just wasn't sure if you knew that WSP has a forum.

Note that many micas will morph into a nasty shade of gray, a different color, or turrn out very, very pale. I always check Brambleberry's descriptions before buying or trying, very good about telling you what it will do in CP.

Back