World Peace for Soapers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
While exploring Kodiak Island, I found this place. As a group, we generally do pretty well. But there's always room for improvement. So sign me up -- and join me! When we get it all figured out we can help the rest of the trainees clean up -- literally! ImageUploadedBySoap Making1404573290.454726.jpg

I'm all for world peace. I'll join as soon as we find a solution re: those people out there who want to kill me and mine! :)) This is an interesting find. I'll definitely need to ask my brother about it.

I think it is a Mooney/Unification Church/Sun Myung Moon facility. It just seemed like such a strange concept, I had to share it. I am not religious in any way but it's hard to argue against world peace!

Gini, as for the clean up, I meant we, the soapmakers who are already a peaceful lot, could make soap for the rest of the world while they figure out how to live in harmony. It was a bad joke that was not well explained. I'll quit now while I'm not too far behind. But I am curious as to what idea this sparked for you!

CaraBou, I wanted you to know that my new signature line is in honor of your trip to Kodiak and this photo! ;)

Funny comments, guys. Glad there's lightheartedness out there. After all, we are talking about world peace.

Eff, the vision of you in a bikini raises questions... Are you saying you aren't "shapely" enough? Or maybe that you'd get mauled before getting any further than the swimsuit competition?? Mauled, huh, by a woman or a bear? Kodiak is famous for its extremely large brown/grizzly bears so I hope it would be the former, lol.

Ruthie, I did notice your new sig line. Made me wonder if a pureed pea swirl would retain its color in CP soap! Have you tried it?? :razz:

Last edited:
Back