Happy Mothers Day

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luviesmom

Reaction score
My Mom gave me one of the best gifts ever today. A bar of my own goats milk soap! Made in 2005, one of my first bars made from my Oberhasli dairy goats. It still looks great despite lousy swirls. Hard as a wedding pecker, hubby says. Smells great still too! I scented it with Stress Relief from either Brambleberry or Sweetcakes, only company I used at that time. So proud it still smells and looks the same after about 12 years!

I no longer make CP soap due to a new life, kids. My youngest started kindergarten this year, and I have had dreams of making soap again... maybe soon?

I am torn about whether or not to try this 12 year old bar or save it. Mom has kept it in a ziplock for last 12 years.. I was just 28 when I made it..
Regardless, a wonderful mothers day gift. Happy Mothers Day to all the Mommies, human and critters!

20170513_174650.jpg

20170513_174713.jpg

Wow, that is an AWESOME gift! I might be guilty of using it just once in a while, then let it dry well before putting it back in the bag.

Happy Mother's Day!

Awesome Mother's Day gift! I'd be torn whether to use it or not, too! It's probably way to hard to cut, but if you have a planer, it's possible that you might be able to plane off a thin sliver to use.

Happy Mother's Day!

IrishLass :)

Back