Yay! Essential Oils for my CP soaps!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotus

Reaction score
I'm so excited I had to tell you all! I just finally ordered $100 dollars worth of essential oils from Essential Depot. They have a great 50% off sale going on, which ends today!! So, totally go get some now, if you can.

My husband is so cool and supportive. Luckily he realizes that it's a good idea to get $200 worth of essential oils for $100 now rather than wait, and spend that full amount later.

I'll be sure and keep you guys updated on the cool little scent combinations when I get them made in my soaps!!

I'm still working on tweaking a particular CP recipe. I think I know what needs to be done. So, I'll let you all know how it goes!

Yay!

PS: does Jasmine EO just not exist? I can't find it anywhere? I'm sure it's available in FO, but I like to stick with EOs. Please tell me if anyone has the answer!!

Thanks guys!!

Kazmi, if it's not a true EO, but not strictly an FO, either, I'm cool with using it. Thank you so much for the info.

Hoegarden, thank you so much! I never realized this until I went looking for it! Good to know. I wonder why, considering that Jasmine has a pretty strong scent and you'd think the oil would be rather easily derived. I suppose I should probably read that link that Kazmi gave me.

Edit: I read the article! So sad that Jasmine is so delicate, it can't be worked. Thank you so much for the link, Kazmi!!!

Last edited:
Lilac is another one- strong fragrance in the plant, but no EO. Too bad, too, as it is one of my favs. I know you are excited waiting for your EOs to arrive. I received an order from BB this week, and it arrived a day earlier than I had anticipated. That was a nice surprise!

Back