Free Soapmaking ebook

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
i just had a relative get it since i do not have kindle .... can hardly wait to go through it to see what i can learn. thank you very much for the info on the giveaway .
Bless

i just had a relative get it since i do not have kindle .... can hardly wait to go through it to see what i can learn. thank you very much for the info on the giveaway .
Bless

You can actually download right to your computer. I don't have a kindle either.

Also, I skimmed through the book & it's definitely more about selling than actual soap making.

P.S. I hope Badger you don't think I'm pooping on your good find by saying "it's more about selling than soap making."

Genny, I don't mind you saying it is more about selling then making soap :) I just saw it was a free book and figured people would like it :)

Genny, I don't mind you saying it is more about selling then making soap :) I just saw it was a free book and figured people would like it :)

i just scan through it earlier today and it is good to know what to do with all the soap being made . saw somewhere where some one stated that giving away all the soap bars you made does add up in the form of supplies that you purchase. so safe to say sooner or later i got find a way to reimburse my investors (family members) who afforded me the opportunity to try a craft/hobby . if i can sell enough to make the craft pay for itself then that will be a great start...... :)

Thanks for the share -- free books are lovely! --DeeAnna

Back