Herbal Suppliers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cellador

Reaction score
I am new to crafting with herbs, flowers, and powders.What are some reputable suppliers? I have gotten several essential oils from Mountain Rose Herbs (and love them), but they don't have some of the powders I'm looking for. I'd prefer organic, but it's not a necessity. Any opinions?

TIA!

I use many different suppliers depending on what I want. Mountain rose herbs, San Franciso herbs, Starwest botanicals, I grow alot of my own when it will grow in my region and I get some from my herbalist friends. I have also made connections though some of the herbalist blogs for things I cant get through normal channels. In December I got some Oregon root from an Oregon friend and peeled it myself and made some tinctures. There are many sources.

I have used Camden Grey for years and finding their oils are not true after searching for more Blue Tansy, they discontinued, now I found a page showing testing of essential oils, and the Camden Grey Blue Tansy was a fake.
I am very upset.
I buy their oils and do not know who I can trust.

Camden-Gray-Blue-Tansy.jpg

I have used Camden Grey for years and finding their oils are not true after searching for more Blue Tansy, they discontinued, now I found a page showing testing of essential oils, and the Camden Grey Blue Tansy was a fake.
I am very upset.
I buy their oils and do not know who I can trust.

Yikes! That is disappointing...

I have been buying from different suppliers, but I do know that some EO companies will provide the testing upon request or even provide the info sheet after you enter a batch number online.

Latest posts

Back