• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ISO HDPE 5-6 lb molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Disclaimer: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I was about to place an order for 2 new HDPE molds but thought someone on the forum might have some that they don't use or want.

I haven't had good luck with silicone and CPOP so I don't want to chance getting a silicone lined mold. I'm too harsh on my molds to get wood molds. I feel like they would get stained and grimy in two seconds!

Right now I have the "Mr. Doright" molds (from etsy) that I love and was going to place an order for 2 more of those. But I thought I'd ask here (just in case!)

I'm glad you like them too! I love them. I've had 2 for 3(?) years now and I'm at the point now where I think I need more. I'm getting too busy to make soap more than 2x a week. The two I have right now are the 18 inch ones. It is the best sized mold I've found.

I have trouble only lining them on the long sides. Sometimes I get leakage, sometimes the soap sticks to the ends and I lose a little chunk, and then I have to wash the mold. But I do it about a quarter of the time instead of lining all sides since I know I can get away with it and have little issue.

Latest posts

Back