Lindy came up with a fantastic idea!!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody

Reaction score
Lindy came up with this idea to match my avatar. It is clear M & P and I scented it with a Rain FO. It is the first time I have used M & P and assumed it would be clearer. I melted it in the microwave. Next time I am going to try melting in a double boiler.

I love the idea.

P1000767.jpg
[/img]

lol, cute! Love that they match your avatar! Make one for me too! :p jk

Oh, those are adorable!

Between your ladybugs and the rubber duck soaps I found in another post here, I'm so tempted to try making some cute M&P soaps for my kiddo and some other people I know. The fish bag soaps are really cute, too, and I know some people who'd go nuts over those.

Thank you for the nice comments.

I washed with one last night and it is a little clearer now. I took the picture shortly after unmolding and I froze them first for an easy release. I think that made them a little cloudy.

They look great!

I have used 'clear' M&P and had it cloud over like that too. I think there is a special "ultra clear" type that really does stay truly clear. I want to make soap baggies with goldfish in them and am going to have to find some of that!

They are so fun!

These are so cute!! I really want one. Such a clever idea, as well.
Reminds me of a soap-making kit I got when I was younger... it was for a translucent frog-shaped soap with a little plastic fly in the middle, I think.

Latest posts

Back