Energy Bars

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunaelurus

Reaction score
These are my bars fragranced with "Energy" from BB. Black color from activated charcoal powder. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1396925153.311948.jpg

Beautiful soap! I love the swirls.
I did similar colour combo in my last batch, I have to post pics sometime this week. :)

Those are some beautiful swirls! :D Normally I see people pair pinks, oranges and yellows with that fragrance so I really appreciate your color choices, I think they make your soap stand out more. :)

I used the spoon swirl technic. I'm trying to figure out what the fragrance "Energy" smells like, and can't put my finger on it. My 27 yr old daughter thinks it smells like sweet tarts the candy, but not me. What's it smell like to you?

Love that fragrance! What did you use for the green color? It is great :)

It smells citrus to me. Very awakening. Like a combo of lemons and oranges

I thought you were sharing a recipe for a snack too! To me, energy smells like Sprite soda pop, or maybe Smarties candies. I'm not a huge fan, a little too sweet for me.

That said, your soap is beautiful!

I just can't smell citrus in it. :( I tried it in two different recipes and didn't like it all. It was to chemically smelling to me. Other family members said it was OK but I couldn't stand it, it was almost vomit inducing. I have a good sense of smell though and can detected weird odours. I can't wear perfumes for example, they are messing with my sense of smell and can give me nausea and migraines.

Latest posts

Back