Hello from Wisconsin

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SheWhoWanders

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I have been lurking for awhile, but I decided that it was time to join in on the conversation :smile: I started making CP soap and lotion in January and I am already so addicted to experimenting with design, fragrance and color. I live in Madison WI and work in the tech industry. I have two greyhounds and I live to travel :smile: Can't wait to meet you all!

Welcome SheWhoWanders , you have wandered to a place that gladly welcomes you with open arms. just remember ......"the addiction is real " :) , glad to have you :)

Wow small world Newbie! I live in Fitchburg right now but I am moving downtown at the end of the month. Have you lived in the area for a long time?

I came to Madison for school in the 80's and have pretty much been here since then. Might need to change it up in the next few years!I have to wait for my kid to finish school first.

A www I love greyhounds, I used to work for the rescue group here. You need to include them in pics of your soap. Oh and welcome :)

Latest posts

Back