soap colorant which brand?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
I wonder what everyone uses? liquid, powder, micas, is there a sample kit thats inexpensive? where do i get it? what is that chemistguys email address?

I bought the Basic 8 Select Shades set recently. The 2 oz set was $26.00 plus shipping. Apparently, I am dropper challenged. I had to mix my color 3 times because too many drops came out each time I squeezed. :cry:

You can make a whole bunch of colors though. I also like oxides and pigments (no dropper issue there!).

Jude

i just got ultramarine blue and pink oxides from bramblberry. i prefer to go natural but i couldn't resist trying these too. so far i haven't tried them, i've stuck w/ the botanicals such as rosehip powder, dock powder, blueberry cranberry powder...i mostly got from brambleberry though i got some from the soap dish and also organic creations had very good prices on the organics and some eos

Tradewinds Fragrance Company is the only distributor for Select Shades. I've read in the past that people had problems receiving their order or the bottles were in poor condition upon arrival, but I had no such problems.

Jude

Back