Brioche in 5

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They all look and sound delicious. May be time to make some bread. I've been making banana bread but something else would be nice for a change. The problem s we can eat a whole loaf of fresh bread slathered in butter of course.

They all look and sound delicious. May be time to make some bread. I've been making banana bread but something else would be nice for a change. The problem s we can eat a whole loaf of fresh bread slathered in butter of course.

That IS the problem. What's better than warm bread out of the oven? It's very hard to leave any uneaten when it's so warm, and making the house smell so good. The nice thing about the bread in 5 recipes is that you can pull off a small piece and bake that off, leaving the rest in the fridge for later. Of course, that's also the bad thing about it. It's there for later. Calling to you. :twisted:

Navigator9, yours also freezes well after being baked! Thank goodness! :)

Actually, the brioche recipe also freezes well before baking. I made the rolls the first day, shaped the loaf, froze it, defrosted it in the fridge overnight, put it in the loaf pan to let it rise for about an hour, hour and a half, then baked it. I can still hear it calling, even when it's in the freezer!

Latest posts

Back