Amber Lip Balm Tube Supplier?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlchemyandAshes

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a container/packaging supplier that carries Amber Lip Balm Tubes like these:
[attachment=0:iggajoy9]amberlipbalm.jpg[/attachment:iggajoy9]
I ordered 100 from Jody's Soap Creations/soapsandthings.com for $18...however, lousy customer service! I will be polite and just say that it was the most unprofessional transaction I've ever had with a supplier, so needless to say, I will not be ordering from her again and certainly would not recommend her. Unfortunately, she seems to be the only place I can find AMBER colored lip balm tubes. I've checked SKS, ContainersandPackaging.com, Bayousome, etc to no avail. I would greatly appreciate any information anyone has to offer!

Attachments

• amberlipbalm.jpg
    amberlipbalm.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 705
She's the only place I've ever found them. I used to use them but switched colors just so I wouldn't have to deal with her anymore :(

Grrr...I'm afraid I will have to do the same :evil:
I thought that she must have gotten them somewhere to resell them...didn't think it would be that hard to find the wholesaler. :roll:

Alchemy&Ashes said:
Grrr...I'm afraid I will have to do the same :evil:
I thought that she must have gotten them somewhere to resell them...didn't think it would be that hard to find the wholesaler. :roll:

I'm betting she wouldn't be willing to share where she wholesales them from LOL

She has them listed on ebay 100 for $21 including shipping. Maybe she responds better to orders from there?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-OZ-CHAPSTICK ... 0429934636

I don't even want them and now I am obsessed... she MUST get them from SOMEWHERE! She can't be the only place in the world that carries them... Maybe they have been discontinued or something and she still has a stockpile... Hmph!

That's exactly what I was thinking! I'm still searching, but I may just end up buying black tubes instead.

new12soap said:
She has them listed on ebay 100 for $21 including shipping. Maybe she responds better to orders from there?

After the nasty experience I had with her, I wouldn't even accept a freebie from her...well, unless she was giving away her amber lip balm tubes for free. Then maybe we could talk...:twisted:

My only other suggestion would be to email the pic to a few major suppliers and ask if they can source them for you. Let us know if you get anywhere.

Latest posts

Back