Love Natures Garden

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Genny

Reaction score
I have to share this.

My candle making sister and I both placed our regular orders for supplies Monday morning. I for my soaping oils and fo's. My sister for her wax and fo's. I ordered through NGC and offered to share shipping with her if she wanted to combine orders with me. We do that a lot. Well, she said that she wanted to go through WSP this time because of the free shipping :roll:
Well today I got my NGC order in and when I talked to my sister today I mentioned that I got it in. She went to check on her WSP order and according to their site it hasn't shipped out yet. :shock:

My sister emailed me her invoice to show me the fo's she ordered, just in case I wanted to borrow some and I saw that even with WSP's "free shipping" she would have saved $5 is she ordered from NGC and that's if we didn't share shipping costs.

Wow, my sister just got her notice that finally shipping is pending. Unfortunately if it's pending, then it might not go out until Monday.

I love, love, LOVE Nature's Garden. They have great customer service, extremely fast shipping, and great prices. The fact that you get $1.00 of 16 oz fragrances if you buy 5 or more saves a lot of money! Especially when compared to some other suppliers. You can also get 50 cents off every sample you buy if you buy 10 or more.

Last time I ordered, I even got 10% off the UPS shipping rate. I can't say enough good things about these guys!

They are hit or miss for me; some of the FOs I've purchased from NG faded to nothing in CP, or didn't behave in soap at all. It's kind of a pain to get a 1 oz tester for every scent I want to try, but that seems to be needed with many of their scents. I know I'm not the only one who has had this issue.

Other than that, I like their company. Lots of variety, fair prices, fast shipping, and reasonable shipping charges. I just wish their FOs were the quality other companies carry, but I guess a lot of times you get what you pay for. Some of their FOs are fabulous. Others are quite disappointing.

Back