amuse dragonfly

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
I have noticed dragonfly is easily amused by particular *words* so I have started a list of some of her favorites:

sniffy
catfish bait
lubricant
tool
naked

After we get a few more added to our list maybe we can have a contest to see who can write the most amusing short story containing all the words on the list :lol: .

That sounds like a plan to me Tab! I get tickled whenever she says some word or something about a word!LOL I love laughing with you guys!

Paul.... :wink:

I just used my mod powers to add to your list Tab. Dragon's last case of "funny words" is now updated :lol: She is a riot! 8)

Paul.... :wink: !

OK, this short story is begining to evolve, something about 11 year old boys skipping school...

Tabitha said:
Now, get your mind outta dragonfly's gutter soapman...

OK, sorry "mommy!" :cry: Please don't wash my mouth out with your handcrafted soap! It smells good, but tastes like -- ash a whole-- lot! :lol: :lol: :lol: Second time today I've cracked myself up!LOL

Paul.... :lol:

We try to make you laugh and we enjoy the fun. :lol: If I could not laugh with you guys......I'd be very sad I think. 8)

With this post, 600 and counting! Am I that big of a talker/loudmouth? LOL

Paul... :wink:

Latest posts

Back