Tattoos

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452395838.903389.jpg

It is the Portuguese word for strength.

I lived in Brazil in high school and it was very formative.

And I survived a divorce from a guy who still can't figure out why he is in the hole he is in.

I'm on spring break and had a "treat yo self" day in the ink chair today. The flowers are for my mom's mom, whose middle name was Rose; the humming birdie is for my dad's mom, who is a lifelong bird watcher. It was about 3 hours in the hot seat and I'm in love!

1458003346902.jpg

Very nice! Will you be getting it colored?

Nope. I like the look of colored tattoos on other folks but I'm pretty fickle about colors myself and go through phases on what I love/hate. I keep all my tattoos black because I think it'll be a little more timeless.

I'm on spring break and had a "treat yo self" day in the ink chair today. The flowers are for my mom's mom, whose middle name was Rose; the humming birdie is for my dad's mom, who is a lifelong bird watcher. It was about 3 hours in the hot seat and I'm in love!

I think with colors this flowers will be so exciting!!! I like watercolor tattoos they are very like a piece of art! Look at these tattoos http://flowertattooideas.com/50-watercolor-poppy-tattoos/ They are so realistic. But without color they can be beautiful too. :think:

I wanted to have my kids' birthdate (month and day) in roman numerals on the inside of my forearms... that is until my girlfriend pointed out to me what that thirty in roman numerals is not something I would want in a corporate environment :headbanging:

I don't want to do names, especially not on a part of my body that is visible and I don't tats that I can't see myself so I'm kind of at a loss at what to get. We planted two trees in our yard when my s.o. learned she was pregnant and I'm debating about getting a picture of those tree instead (a pine tree and a red maple tree).

Back