contacted two suppliers and never heard back from either

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maythorn

Reaction score
One has a glitch on their site and you can't do Contact Us so you have to call and they never call back. The other has no phone number so I emailed them under contact us with my questions and no answer. I would think in this economy that a seller would be on top of any potential sale. Very frustrating!

It's also very unprofessional. I wouldn't want to deal with sellers like this unless absolutely necessary. Are these smaller sellers or bigger well known sites?

Well, one's a big seller and she is usually good about replies. On vacation maybe? But it doesn't say so on site. I emailed her over a week ago. Maybe I can find an old receipt and it'll have her phone # on it. The other is a small supplier with very few fragrance reviews anywhere and I can see why! :roll: Thanks Hazel.

Maybe your emails went astray. It could happen. Have you tried contacting them again? I'd also try calling again. I know it's very frustrating and I wish I had something to suggest.

I don't know why you're thanking me because I haven't done anything to help. I hope you can get answers soon.

I think it's just good to vent sometimes and have somebody answer. I wish I hadn't had my heart set on this one fragrance from the supplier you cannot email or call. I never did find that old receipt with the other supplier's phone num on it. Maybe I'll just place a modest order and see what happens because her stuff is always nice.

Latest posts

Back