I made this soap stamp

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be calling my library too! Is there a lot of people waiting to use the printer? Just wondering if there are many doing this 3d printing.

The evening times book up quickly but day times are usually free. I usually have to book an evening time a week in advance but a day time I just show up and no one is there

So glad I saw this! I had no clue my local library had a 3D printer--but they do! Hopefully I can figure out how to use it!

Sweet! They likely have a class/info session on how to use it and to design the stamp you can watch YouTube videos

That looks awesome!!!
Thanks for sharing, I am gonnna check my library now:)

I Have been hinting to my husband that i want a 3d machine.. :)
he is like another toy for my kraft slut :) lol this is what he calls me.
so i think im getting one this year :) so super psyched. thank for showing me how things will turn out ..

Love your stamp.

Sadly I checked my town and they do not have any.

But a town close by does, is a short drive, so maybe one day that I have time I will venture into it.

Your soaps and stamp look amazing.

Question is do you install the software at home to make the design and then take it to where there is a 3-D printer located?

Just checked and Tucson has places with these printers.

Your soaps and stamp look amazing.

Question is do you install the software at home to make the design and then take it to where there is a 3-D printer located?

Just checked and Tucson has places with these printers.

For most printers you can use https://www.tinkercad.com/ to design a 3d model. Then you have to use a slicer program to turn the 3d model into gcode that the printer can use. Slic3r or Cura are 2 freeware programs.

You then just have to load the gcode to the printer which the library will have to tell you

Wow! Those are great! I have been researching how to make my own with epoxy resin, using a bar of soap for a mold. I'm just not sure I want to go to all that trouble this year. Maybe next fall.

It sure makes the soaps look professional!

Wow

your stamp comes out amazing. I have tried making my own with acrylic but it never worked, kept getting gummed up and pushing soap out of stamp. How did you get such clean lines????
Im so impressed.:)

your stamp comes out amazing. I have tried making my own with acrylic but it never worked, kept getting gummed up and pushing soap out of stamp. How did you get such clean lines????
Im so impressed.:)

You have to catch it at the right time. Not too soft, not too hard. Is hard to explain. Or perhaps you are pushing too hard?

A tip I read before is to wrap your stamp in clear sarah wrap? Maybe that will help.

Latest posts

Back