Foaming bath whip without slsa?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give it time - you had called this thread "Hello there" and so I think most people would have thought that it was just an introduction post. I renamed it, so hopefully when more people come online later they will notice it by a more meaningful title and be able to offer you some advice.

No need to be sorry, Regan!

DO you guys find these products foam up like one of the crumbling bath bars? I have never made them but was going to give it a go when I checked out the SLSA prices and decided it made things too dear fro my hobbying heart.

How do they compare, would you say?

Unfortunately sulfate noodles and plantapon lgc sorb. Is not possible to buy in uk. And slsa is so expensive here its prohibitive. I was hoping there was a sort of cold process/hot process whipped soap that could be used instead any replies would be most appreciated. Tia

Lg thank you so much for your reply I will have to look at what those things are and see if I can get them cheaply here. I have got polysorb80 would that be any good??

Lg thank you so much for your reply I will have to look at what those things are and see if I can get them cheaply here. I have got polysorb80 would that be any good??

No, that is not the purpose of polysorbates. As Deanna suggested, click the Swiftcratymonkey link and check out the info about the use of polysorbates.

Latest posts

Back