Texas Soap Suppliers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any Texas based soap suppliers? I am a hands-on shopper and I'd rather buy local so that I can use my products right away. Also, shipping prices are the devil!

Lone Star Candle Supply is located in Keller, TX :)

Lone star only has fragrances. I live less than 2 hours from it, but they would not ship for less than 8 or 10 dollars, even if you are only buying 1. So unless you live close to Keller ...

I love NG fragrances, and they would ship up to three or four 1 oz fragrances for less than 4 dollars. Almost the cost of a gallon of gas.

But, what are you looking to make?

You can buy your oils at the grocery store, and your lye at ace hardware.

Use natural colorants like spices or cocoa butter.

If it is MP, then you can get the stuff at the hobby store.

Oooooo! I'm definitely checking Austin out! It's only like an hour away! I did discover a sprouts near my house and boy I was in heaven. I got exactly what I've been looking for!

I am 22 minutes from Lone Star Candle Supply, according to Google. :D And I occasionally work 5 minutes from it.

They are supper nice Susie! And their FOs are very potent.

I went once last year. But I am 1 1/2 hours away, and the traffic was horrible too, so forme not worth it.

Back