Soap for this winter in Thailand :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soapmebabe

Reaction score
The winter is coming.. North of Thailand is getting cold already. I loooove it! Because here is super hot most of the time. People here even make a joke about Thailand's seasons that they are 3 seasons here. Hot, very hot and super extremely hot. But but but.. Not in the north of Thailand though woohoooo. This time of year.. I love it!

So.. I made the this new bar to use in winter for me and my family. This batch contained jojoba oil, shea butter, sweet almond oil, castor oil, coconut oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil and pure Thai silk. Poppy seeds on top just to look cool :)

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1416760793.288582.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1416760838.949870.jpg

Love my soap's presenter :)

love it! what did you use to achieve that yellow? is it scented?

Great looking soap. And from your season description, I'm thinking I need to move to Thailand. Cold is a four letter word to me.

love it! what did you use to achieve that yellow? is it scented?

I used a little bit of the yellow oxide for the color and scented with coconut lime verbena by NG. This fragrance behaves very well.. Not accelerate, not discolor and smells awesome

Great looking soap. And from your season description, I'm thinking I need to move to Thailand. Cold is a four letter word to me.

Come on! Let's pack your suitcase, move over here and make soap together! The Winter in north of Thailand is quite nice. Not extremely cold below 0 degree or anything like that. Just around 8-10 degrees sometime. But it's cold enough for my Thai blood ;) hehe

I went to Sweden this year in May on their summer. Everyday was around 20-25 degrees. People there said it too hot but for me it was perfect. When Thailand is about 33-40 degrees most of the time ;P

Thank you everyone for the comments

I love your soap's presenter too! Almost as much as the soap. (Hmm except kitties purr, and snuggle and.....shucks, I still love the soap!) You have just the right amount of poppy seeds on top too.

Very nice soap and cute kitty, he looks like a Korat cat, and I think that he. has taken possession of your soap.

Very nice soap and cute kitty, he looks like a Korat cat, and I think that he. has taken possession of your soap.

Yes, you're right! He's a korat cat. A good hypoallergenic cat for a person who is allergic to animal's furs like me :)

So smooth and creamy looking, love it! And your soap presenter is lovely as well.

Here in Ohio in the US our weather motto is "just wait five minutes" or "the only place you can experience all four season in one week!". About two weeks ago we went from autumn, to summer/spring, to winter temps all in a two day period.

My kitty is a Korat too,unlike Thailand we don't have many here in the US and that is really a shame. Mine is much chunkier than yours though. I didn't know that they were considered hypoallergenic, but he has never bothered my allergies.

The winter is coming.. North of Thailand is getting cold already. I loooove it! Because here is super hot most of the time. People here even make a joke about Thailand's seasons that they are 3 seasons here. Hot, very hot and super extremely hot. But but but.. Not in the north of Thailand though woohoooo. This time of year.. I love it!

So.. I made the this new bar to use in winter for me and my family. This batch contained jojoba oil, shea butter, sweet almond oil, castor oil, coconut oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil and pure Thai silk. Poppy seeds on top just to look cool :)

View attachment 10723
View attachment 10724

Love my soap's presenter :)

Aw, now he got a attitube.

Your soap is beautiful, it reminds me of a slice of lemon meringue pie. The ingredients sound yummy, I love jojoba. And your cat......OMG. I had a Russian Blue once, they're wonderful pets.

Back