What's your Pinterest handle?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duh. I can't figure out how to find & follow y'all. HELP!

On the pc, the upper left side has a search bar. Enter the handle, and then switch the search to pinners. There is also a notification area on the main page on the left. When someone follows you, you can access their page from that notification. Hope that helps!

Um, I am either listed as Tarren Renn, Badger153, or Badgerx153. I have no idea how to look it up. I just recently signed up on it, so I am really figuring out what I am doing still.

Badger, you are badgerx153

pinterest2.png

Ok, I have created a SMF Friends board - please let me know if you didn't get an invite. Feel free to post any of your soaps or B&B products to this board, and we can repin them and help each other out.

I am fine with anyone from this forum joining that board if you are so inclined!

Hi Matri,
Can anyone who joins create a board? I see one board there, but wonder if you want boards for cp soap, mp soap, packaging and so on....
Thanks,
Kathy

Great idea, totally new to pinterest, but I like it ;) Shannon and Sammi I can't find you, think I have everyone else listed now though. I'm Ancel Mitchell, seems funny saying it just like that :)

Ok, I have created a SMF Friends board - please let me know if you didn't get an invite. Feel free to post any of your soaps or B&B products to this board, and we can repin them and help each other out.

I am fine with anyone from this forum joining that board if you are so inclined!

I couldn't find it. When I searched SMF, I had hardcore ****o pins. Seriously.

I'm having a hard time figuring out which soaps some of you made and which soaps you admire and pinned to your boards. I've reprinted some though. Love all the nifty items out there.

We make presentation product boxes for soap and beauty companies. I use them for soap moulds and then to pack the soap into. I'm not a professional soaper, and use them as gifts, but many soap companies use them to package their wares.

my Pinterest handle is http://pinterest.com/foldabox/

thanks! I love this forum :)

Last edited:
Back