Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cutting soap..is it too late?

Well, although cutting is a serious cry for help, it might not be too late. How much affirmation have you been giving to your soap, and how much quality time have you been spending with it?

Looking to mimic a scent of incense

Perhaps?

Screen Shot 2015-05-23 at 5.26.24 PM.jpg

Soap Scores

Oh I wish I had time to make a cute little 3D render of what's in my mind. But alas, it's jewelry booth time.

Soaps all lined up on the sofa, throwing popcorn at each other, half blistered on too much beer, stomping and yelling and throwing things at the TV while <insert football/basketball etc. here> plays out on TV, played out by little soaps running amok.

One gets mad at another over the call of a play, the referee goes to break it up but instead of punching each other, they start throwing buckets of water everywhere.

Ok, back to arrowheads for me.

Weighed my oils wrong!

Not again! What did I tell you before about weighing into a colander? You need to use a bowl. Now c'mon! I know you can do this!

How do you account for Avocado Puree in CP soap?

I swear officer, I really and truly don't know how it got in there! Honest! I don't even like avocados! Maybe someone else put it in there when my back was turned, I don't know, but you just gotta believe me when I say it wasn't me!

Latest posts

Back