2 suicide bombers in Moscow

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Acts of terrorism are so common-place now, they barely even make the news...

The biggest worry now I think is the home grown terrorist that we saw in London and here in Australia we have young blokes born here that are not happy with their lot and want to kill us in the name of religion. Some people just want to kill others and religion has given them a convenient excuse. Steve :D

ewepootoo said:
The biggest worry now I think is the home grown terrorist that we saw in London and here in Australia we have young blokes born here that are not happy with their lot and want to kill us in the name of religion. Some people just want to kill others and religion has given them a convenient excuse. Steve :D

Exactly. It's horrible.

There was an article in the news over here the other day about terrorists being implanted with explosive devices in the form of breast implants. Apparently they are undetectable. But can be activated by remote detonator taking the lives of whoever is near.

It is a worrying trend that women have now decided to murder in the name of their faith, just goes to show how talented and cunning the lowlifes are that run these terror cells.I know us blokes get 72 virgins as a reward for blowing ourselves and a few innocents to smitherines, dont know of any women who would fancy 72 virgins so I wonder what their reward is? Steve :D

Do you get the virgins pre-blow up, or as a reward in the after life? I am not being sarcastic. That is boggling my mind.

lol I think they believe that they get the virgins in the afterlife, and that they will be given hashish...

I feel like I/we shouldnt judge others, but I dont advocate any walk of life that advocates causing harm on any other living things...

It is mind boggling, I read a smart comment a while ago where a comedienne said they could keep the 72 virgins and just give her one George Clooney. Do these blokes get to keep the virgins now that they are no longer virgins or do they have to hand them back? Steve :D

ewepootoo said:
It is a worrying trend that women have now decided to murder in the name of their faith, just goes to show how talented and cunning the lowlifes are that run these terror cells.I know us blokes get 72 virgins as a reward for blowing ourselves and a few innocents to smitherines, dont know of any women who would fancy 72 virgins so I wonder what their reward is? Steve :D

I know that with that particular religion they're gauranteed entry to heaven if they die a martyr,the 72 virgins are there when they arrive.So who knows what the women are promised

Anybody seen Achmed the dead terrorist? I cant find the link Im after

Hi Lisa, Here is a link to a funny youtube video of the dead terrorist. Steve
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neTsQng-70o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neTsQng-70o[/ame]

Latest posts

Back