Need help winning an argument with girlfriend....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ewepootoo said:
Ian, You must realize that there is no such thing as winning an argument with a women or even changing her mind so you best get used to it before you tie the knot. A man once told me that his life would not be complete till he got married, he was right as when he got married he was finished. Steve. :D

lol yeah... Thats what I am coming to realize lol...

On side note.... whats everyone think of Tattooed wedding bands (In addition to actual rings)... since Im a massage therapist, I cant always wear a ring...

I liked the idea of tattooed wedding bands... until the novelty wore off... I don't suggest it (people will make fun of you for it lol!!) My rings stay home and only get worn on the weekends, if I think to put them on.. Of course I've been married awhile now, I probably wouldn't have done that when we were newlyweds... oh well, I'm a bad wife lol.

dagmar88 said:
You could put it on a necklace during the week...

yeah I was thinking of that tooo!!.... I like to have something there though :) Im about symbolism lol

On the bleach topic I hate the stuff, it's too harsh for my lungs and I have also rushed an asthmatic to the hospital after it caused an attack. It's harsh!!! especially when your cleaning in small rooms like bathrooms and toilets. The old vinegar and bicarb needs a bit of extra elbow grease than the bleach but one thing it definitely wins over bleach is preventing mold from growing back, nothing like a good wipe over with vinegar for getting rid of that stuff.

On the tattoo wedding, I definitely reckon wearing it on a necklace instead :)

Back