Hello From Edmonton, AB!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacDuff

Reaction score
Hello,

my name is Kalista, and I am really excited to find this forum! I recently decided to start a soap company with my partner, and obviously we will be handling everything ourselves, I know we will have LOTS of questions, and hopefully lots to contribute :)

Can't wait to start interacting :)
:bunny:

Be sure to check out the laws concerning starting a soap business in Canada. There are a LOT more regulations than in the United States. Hopefully a few of our Canadian members will be chiming in soon.

Hi Calista I met you in FB group. I think many Canadians belong to this forum. You will get sound advice here, however it will not be much different that the one you got in group. Learning , testing, testing. and testing ;))

Hello,

my name is Kalista, and I am really excited to find this forum! I recently decided to start a soap company with my partner, and obviously we will be handling everything ourselves, I know we will have LOTS of questions, and hopefully lots to contribute :)

Can't wait to start interacting :)
:bunny:
Hi Fellow Canadian! Hi from BC!

Back