Shampoo scent suggestions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinytreats

Reaction score
I have finally crafted a wonderful shampoo recipe that I am just so in love with, but I need some help with scenting it! I'm wondering if anyone else makes shampoo and has a wonderful fragrance oil that makes a great shampoo scent.

I already am thinking of rosemary and mint. And I'm not a fan of floral scents, such as patchouli or lavender.

I too love lemongrass and Tea Tree or Rosemary Mint. Peppermint in a very light application would be nice but may tingle a bit if too much. Lavender and Orange or another citrus would be nice too.

I love fruity scents too, but I tried scenting it with Caribbean fragrance oil from natures garden, and I found that the fragrance didn't hold well. I can smell it in the product, but not in my hair. So I'm thinking of trying other combinations and see what that does!

I agree with them not sticking too much to your hair. Rosemary might but not much else does. I've used the Cucumber Aloe from NG and hated it but it did kind of stick. I'm not a fan of the Cucumber smell.

I love lemongrass and tea tree together. I also love grapefruit. Pink grapefruit and peppermint is one of my favorite blends.

these blends sound wonderful! must try! thank you jules..

I love peppermint, oregano, sage, lavender and some herbal scent

I love fruity and citrus scents, like Energy from BB, and Summer Melon Spritzer from BB, my two all time faves! I also really like Celestial Waters from BB as well.

Back