Websites for your soaps/crafts

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bathgeek

Reaction score
I had so much fun building my store (www.bathgeek.com) that I want to build more. I am for hire if you want someone to build your site!

Domain - $10/yr, or don’t get a domain and your site will be www.outlookcreek.com/yoursite for no extra cost. (Outlook Creek is my consulting identity.)

Site storage, traffic, etc -$5/month unless the site starts getting really big and unwieldy, and then we’ll talk.

Website setup & design - if you give me creative freedom within reason, $50 all in, one-time fee, but future revamps will be charged. If you have specific wants/needs it will be a little more at $150 or up depending on consultation to determine your needs and technical challenges.

Logo design costs extra. (I recommend using Fiverr.com!)

Bells and whistles like wishlists, gift cards, composite products (build-your-own-basket type stuff) etc also cost extra. (Those plugins are pay-for plugins.)

Your website looks awesome! What host do you use? What payment service do the payments go through?

Thank you! I am currently spread across Nearlyfreespeech.net (long-time customer) and Nixihost.com (trying these guys out). I self-host my Wordpress installation. As for payments, am I right in thinking you mean my e-commerce? I use Stripe and Paypal for those. I have Square for my in-person payments.

Nice website! DH & I were just talking last week about my trying to sell again, then I had a coworker ask me to do a custom order this week & then I found your post. I'm still undecided but it looks like the universe is telling me that I should try again. I may be contacting you after the holidays.

Nice website! DH & I were just talking last week about my trying to sell again, then I had a coworker ask me to do a custom order this week & then I found your post. I'm still undecided but it looks like the universe is telling me that I should try again. I may be contacting you after the holidays.

Yay! I look forward to it.

Does the offer still stand? Can you do a wordpress/woocommerce based site (that's what I'm used to and I don't want to have to learn another system)? I already have hosting and the domain name.

Yup! Send me an email or give me a call to talk about it!

Latest posts

Back