Atomizer spray top does not spray it globs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serfmunke

Reaction score
Hi all, I just made some body sprays. I tested the atomizer top I bought that fits with the bottle and got great reviews on NDA. The perfume does not spray out, it globs out and so does water. It is almost like someone spitting. I thought the top would provide a nice spray, mist, something nice and light. Is this not the correct spray top for me? If not, what name should I look for? Frustrated. I emailed them, see what answer I get. I do like their customer service. Thanks!

The only thing that comes to mind is the consistency is wrong but the atomizer globs plain old water out too so now I am thinking WTH?

No reply to my email. I think I need to call. Seriously need some spray tops for 20mm bottles though. Anyone know of a quality supplier?

I say give them a call if you haven't gotten a reply by now. I'm sorry I don't know of a supplier but maybe someone else will know.

I think I do need to call. After this weekend, hopefully they have a solution. If not, I need to find something. All these beautiful perfume sprays and no way to spritz them :(

Hazel, you are too kind, I will check that link out for sure.

I got a reply basically stating that the nozzle should spray blah blah blah. I will have to call and ask for a refund cuz they simple do not spray.

:oops: I am an idiot. I just looked at NDA's atomizer spray nozzle pic and thought to myself, that does not look like the nozzle I have, NDA sent the wrong one. So I looked back at my order and turns out I am the idiot who ordered a dispensing pump. Crud! Well, I guess I need to pay more attention to what the heck I am ordering. I did find a little spray bottle gem at Micheal's. It is plastic though so not sure how long it will survive the EO/vodka mix.

Oooops! I think we have done something like that at one time or another...

I don't know where you are located, or if these body sprays are for your own personal use or for sale, but in the US I believe it is illegal to sell anything made with vodka or grain alcohol unless you have a liquor license. :(

Latest posts

Back