No more free shipping for WSP fo's?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey11474

Reaction score
Just wondering when this changed! I only need one 2 oz. bottle...it only costs $5.95, but the the shipping is $9.05!!!!

oh..I see it now says free shipping for $15 order! Guess I'll order another 2 scents to try out!

Actually, everything has free shipping now... well, it's been added into the prices of the products. You have to have a $15 minimum order now on anything.

I'm guessing the $15 minimum order was bound to happen. If I were them, I too wouldn't be able to justify sending out hundreds of seperate orders for and ounce or two of FO. But it was nice while it lasted, lol!

I ended up ordering 4 new scents to try!

Pumpkin Crunch II Fragrance Oil 672
Spiced Cranberry Fragrance Oil 149
Christmas Wreath Type Fragrance Oil 508 2 fl oz 1
Gingerbread Fragrance Oil 162

LOVE the spiced cranberry!!! Made a room spray out of it and it's fantastic!!!

lauramw71 said:
LOVE the spiced cranberry!!! Made a room spray out of it and it's fantastic!!!
That's great to hear! A room spray...huh? Maybe I should try that. I am doing a few craft shows and need to add something new other than my soaps, body butter sticks, lip balms and milk baths. Is there a good site to find a recipe for a room spray?

I really like their Spiced Cranberry too...it's very strong and holds up well in CP...though to me it smells more like a 'mulled' cranberry or something....
I recently made a Spiced Cranberry & Peach GM Soap. I used about 1/3 of the Spiced Cranberry and 2/3 Georgia Peach from Gellumintations....I can barely detect the peach in it.

Back